KDE Edu BoF

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:55:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am planning a meeting with teacher here in Germany, and one point I
will discuss with them is also how to partecipate. I want to get them
involved.
If you talk with any of them you come up with so many useful Ideas to
make new application/games.
The problem I see is that they are not "online people" so if anyone has
ideas how to bring kde-edu near to "not computer people" please let's
hear them.
I will guide a full afternoon workshop with teacher at the end of
September (I tought after Randa so I can present it even to kde-edu
before I "go live")
If it is a good experience I want to enlarge the audience to other
schools (kindergarten) and maybe parents.
We should also think to get involved some specialize people:
Psychologist, Pedagogics, maybe Doctors.

New Ideas I had one, but not much feed back, maybe was the imminent
release. No Problem I'll try to start on a scratch project with my SoK
students and then we can talk about it some more

Cheers

Marco