BoF at Akademy

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 09:18:58 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 01, 2012 at 12:00:08PM +0300, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a Plasma Active BoF  - Wednesday 14:00-18:00. I personally
> believe that is the right place and time for getting help with porting
> KDE Edu applications to Plasma Active, or at least clarifying the
> difficulties. Perhaps, it is better to not schedule in parallel with
> that, but other than that, it looks ok to me!

Hi Laszlo,

Ah, okay.

So if there's interest in a generic KDE Edu BoF for discussing other
aspects of Edu, we can hold this BoF, but of course not at the same
time.

If we find a quorum on the Doodle poll (of let's say 4 ~ 5 people),
I'll probably schedule it at the most convenient available time. I'm
sure there'll be more people turning up once we put it on the
schedule.

Would that work?

Regards
Akarsh