BoF at Akademy

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sun Jul 1 09:00:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

There is a Plasma Active BoF  - Wednesday 14:00-18:00. I personally
believe that is the right place and time for getting help with porting
KDE Edu applications to Plasma Active, or at least clarifying the
difficulties. Perhaps, it is better to not schedule in parallel with
that, but other than that, it looks ok to me!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp