Feedback Request : UI Development for Pairs.

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 7 23:35:19 UTC 2012

The game is ment most for  kids to play. Kids do not read so for them
the buttons you have are just all the same. You need to put yourself in
a kid mind.
Kids want to play not choose which language or options. They want to
just choose a game a play. Have also a llok to the current master brunch
of pairs to see
how we tried to address these issues.