Some Rocs Updates

Andreas Cord-Landwehr phoenixx at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Feb 26 15:11:28 UTC 2012

Hello all, there are some short updates about Rocs:

1. Continuous Build Integration Server

2. Bug-Report Notifications
notifications about regressions and failed builds of Rocs. (And probably could
be used for our recent quite numerous technical Rocs discussions that were
done by private mail...)

Greetings,
   Andreas

[1] http://build.kde.org/view/KDEEDU/job/rocs_master