educational game based on marble

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Feb 10 17:19:40 UTC 2012

Have you tried KGeography?

Aleix

On Friday 10 February 2012 16:55:45 Zakaria Aikido Aikikai wrote:

On 10 February 2012 15:07, Emmanuel Charruau <echarruau at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am wondering if it already exists a game based on marble which looks like
the game traveler iq.

http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq

I would love to have this, as we could use it with pupils at school, just
putting the countries, towns and regions we need to teach and not having this
time limit which makes the game stressful.

Is that something which is planned or eventually already done? I did not find
it on internet and this is not present in my version of kde.

Regards,

Emmanuel

Hello everyone
I hope you are okay ..

Very nice idea
I have also a good idea
- Learn the names and locations: countries, continents, capitals, and famous
places. the flags of States.

For example:
Put a question mark on the regions, and the children should be known?
Put questions and answers about the history and geography?
Learn to draw the map? etc ...

Greetings ..