educational game based on marble

Zakaria Aikido Aikikai zakariaox at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 15:55:45 UTC 2012

On 10 February 2012 15:07, Emmanuel Charruau <echarruau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am wondering if it already exists a game based on marble which looks
> like the game traveler iq.
>
> http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq
>
> I would love to have this, as we could use it with pupils at school, just
> putting the countries, towns and regions we need to teach and not having
> this time limit which makes the game stressful.
>
> Is that something which is planned or eventually already done? I did not
> find it on internet and this is not present in my version of kde.
>
> Regards,
>
> Emmanuel

Hello everyone
I hope you are okay ..

Very nice idea
I have also a good idea
- Learn the names and locations: countries, continents, capitals, and famous
places. the flags of States.

*For example:*
Put a question mark on the regions, and the children should be known?
Put questions and answers about the history and geography?
Learn to draw the map? etc ...

Greetings ..