marble hard-coding -O3 optimizations

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 4 15:31:05 UTC 2012

El Dissabte, 4 de febrer de 2012, a les 16:15:40, Torsten Rahn va escriure:
> Not sure whether that solves the issue but thanks for pointing out :)

I'm with Rex here, debug should be debuggeable to the maximum and having a -O3
there problably means that the compiler does some stuff to make it faster,
which is cool, but probably means it's not maximally debuggeable anymore.

Ok course this does not help if our packagers compile with Debug instead of
RelWithDebInfo (no idea if this is the case or not).

Albert