Mailing list setting change proposal for "Reply to all"

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Dec 27 06:47:20 UTC 2012

I think that would be a different use case, and hence feature.

As for a 'Reply to all', it would not matter whether or not the person
is on the list. Think of the situation when someone filters the lists
into separate folders, meanwhile a CC to a subscriber would end up in
the inbox for instance.

Either feature would be an improvement to the current scenario.

Sorry for the late reply.

Laszlo