FeetWetCoding: Trying to make learning C++ a little more fun!

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Aug 22 13:44:54 UTC 2012

2012/8/22 Robert Holder <robert at feetwetcoding.com>:
> Thank you Mario for your comments and kind words!  We appreciate it very
> much.  :-)
>
> Regards,
> Robert
>

> On 8/22/2012 1:25 AM, Mario Fux wrote:
>>
>> Am Montag 20 August 2012, 23.06:13 schrieb Robert Holder:
>>
>> Good morning Robert
>>
>> First and foremost. Thx for posting this link and email here!

Robert,

I spend quite a good time at your website today trying to understand
how to use the WetFeet app, and it's a bit confusing, In KDE-Edu we
have two apps that helps learning of programming languages, but a
specific for C++/Qt could be awesome. I ask you to not stop working on
it in your freetime, instead try to move your app to KDE-Edu when you
feel that it is ready for general use ( I understand that it's ready
for use right now, but right now it seems a bit confusing to use.  )

We have in KDE the KTurtle, that helps learning basics of programming
and Rocs, that helps learning DataStructure. There's an App named
GreenFoot written in Java, that helps learning ObjectOrientation - and
your app seems a bit like this one, correct me if I'm wrong - this one
is not KDE nor ever will be, it's java based, written in swing. it
could be awesome to have something-like-this at KDE.

Tomaz