KDE-Edu on Google+: Call for screen shots and videos

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:41:50 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I am trying to show a bit all of our application on the KDE-Edu
Google+ page, linking the KDE-Edu video I find on YouTube.
Of course it would be better if we upload the videos and screenshots
directly on the Google+ Page.
For that I launch this call for screen shots and videos.
If are a developer of an application that is part of KDE-Edu. Make a
screen shot or video of it and send it to me per Email (to *my
address* **NOT** kde-edu at kde.org).

The screen shots and video has to be from the last released version (KDE 4.9).
At first I accept MAX 2 screen shots and 1 Video for application.
The videos should't bee too long (I guess in max 1 and a half minute
you can show a lot of your application).

Thanks

Marco