KDE-Edu on Google+

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:20:37 UTC 2012

Hello Again,

the KDE-Edu page is having some success. It has 51 followers, from which
5 are other community like KDE or Kubuntu.
10 are confirmed member of KDE-edu (that I know  or the send me the
member Email)
The other 36 are for me "unknown". Actually I know that some of them are
active in KDE but do not know if they part of KDE-Edu
Since  the circle they are in is like a pot full of everithing, KDE-Edu
share less with them than with the members and also does not read their
post at all.
So if you are a member, and you are following KDE-Edu on Google+, invest
1 minite and send me the "member email" so you will move on the members
circle

Cheers

Marco