KDE-Edu on Google+

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:54:19 UTC 2012

Hi Marco, well done

I've seen the page and I think it would be even better if the tab of videos
can show the content of kdeedu youtube's:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kdeedu&oq=kdeedu&gs_l=youtube.3...5521.5643.0.5858.2.2.0.0.0.0.157.228.1j1.2.0...0.0...1ac.EHQPt1eb8Ms

There are few ones that (if i'm right) were done for a Google Code Jam
season.

Unfortunally I'dont have a g+ account, keep the good work.

Regards,
Percy