FSF in education

Filipe Saraiva filipe at kde.org
Wed Aug 8 14:02:57 UTC 2012

Hi people,

Alex Rieder, KDE Brazil team is organizing a virtual meeting about
Cantor. I will explain the Cantor code for people interested about
this topic, and we will collect some feedbacks about use case.

Marcelo, KDE Brazil team have a group of kde-edu dvelopers like me,
Tomaz, and Wagner. Let's talk about kde-edu software and what you
need. If you prefer, use my personal e-mail or use KDE Brazil maillist
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-br. Or we can continue in
kde-edu maillist, of course. =)

Cheers,

Filipe Saraiva