educazionik+kde-edu

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sat Apr 28 15:58:29 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM, Nicola De Filippo
<nicola at nicoladefilippo.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm the creator and administrator of educazionik project  [1]. The objective
> of the project is develop educational software for the italian (but not only)
> primary school (for desktop and tablet). These software have facility for
> children with handicap of vision or movments.
> Aleix Pol    told me about the idea of moving to kde-edu umbrella and move the
> code to git.kde.org.
> What do you think?
>               BR
>                    Nicola
>

> [1] http://www.educazionik.org

:)

Maybe you should explain what's your vision on your project, so that
our community knows about it.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest you to request the git account [1] so that your
project can be moved to the KDE playground where you'll be able to get
your project in shape. Note that it won't get in KDE releases until we
all decide it's in good shape.

Aleix

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_Contributor_Account