Kig Plans

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Fri Apr 13 12:06:10 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 1:37 AM, Maurizio Paolini
<paolini at dmf.unicatt.it> wrote:
> Can you recall me about the "edge cases" you are mentioning?  I cannot remember that
> discussion, sorry

I just figured out using the word "edge" in geometry is not a good idea :P

By edge cases, I mean kig files that, when opened back, are not
properly drawn because some objects are no longer defined. For example
(and this was the case we were looking at a couple of months ago) if
you have a point which is an intersection of two circles, and you
separate those circles and save the file, the intersection is no
longer defined when reopening it, causing crashes in some cases.

David E. Narváez