Kig Plans

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Fri Apr 13 06:37:31 UTC 2012

I added two items in the KigPlans: the XFig exporter is presently quite poor, and
perhaps it would be nice to allow the user to control the precision when drawing loci,
and that could also impact the precision when exporting to foreign formats.

Can you recall me about the "edge cases" you are mentioning?  I cannot remember that
discussion, sorry

Maurizio