Musical envisioning: Conservatory

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Mon Apr 2 20:01:17 UTC 2012

On 04/02/2012 08:31 PM, Sandro Andrade wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org
> <mailto:tcanabrava at kde.org>> wrote:
>
>     Sandro Andrade also is working with an intern for the same ideal.
>     maybe you 2 could join forces?
>

> Sure, Spinet is still in its early days. I'm just pushing my students
> to work
> on it til finishing my phd. Then I'll be able to put some effort on it.
>
> Please take a look at gitorious.org/spinet
> <http://gitorious.org/spinet>. Suggestions and contributions
> are certainly welcome.
>
> See you,
> Sandro
It would be easier contributing to it if it was in KDE playground git,
any chance it can go there?

Anne-Marie

Hi Annma,

I've been pushing no new projects into KDE until I have enough time

to take care of them, just for sake of responsibility. Spinet has been

developed by students in their own pace. That's the only reason for it

not being in KDE git. No problems to move it there if you think its suitable.

Sandro