Pairs ready for wild explorers

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Sep 29 21:15:03 UTC 2011

Hi!

Some time ago we discussed in length various aspects of this application
that eventually was called KMemory and it was hidden at the bottom of our
git.kde.org repository and Marco rescued for all our pleasure and benefit.
(big round of applause for Marco! :))

The last two days we merged a couple of features that put the application in
a testable state, it's still unpolished but most of the features we want for
the application are there and we would like some of you to give us some
feedback if you have the time.

If you find any problem, feel free to reported to our fresh new
bugs.kde.orgaccount or to contact us here.

We're looking forward to it, thanks in advance!
Aleix

Disclaimer: We're asking for ideas and collaboration, we know it's not ready