Google Code-In Translation for pykig.py

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Oct 20 10:50:48 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:41 AM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma at kde.org> wrote:
> Let me know if you want me to take care of adding the task on the
> community.kde.org website and mentoring it (I am from France so the same time
> than Italy).

Yes, please, add that task and mentor it, and once that's ready I can
take care of the Spanish l10n and getting in contact with the other
teams. I'll obviously be around while the student undertakes the task
in case she needs me but it should be fairly simple to do once the
whole concept of Kig is known.

This is very exciting, we can really get some Kig momentum here and
promote the scripting feature - and maybe one student will learn the
Python she didn't know about before and even become an ongong KDE
contributor :)

David E. Narváez