Fwd: KTurtle translation ---where to begin?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Wed Nov 16 07:31:58 UTC 2011

Hi people,

I got this message from a Danish user wanting to use KTurtle in Danish.
In KDE 4, the commands are translated in the kturtle.po file so if the user
has installed the Danish language, KTurtle should allow to choose Danish as
script language (kturtle.po is 100% translated in Danish). But it does not (as
far as I tested on my devel environment).

Anyone who knows KTurtle can give me hint on what we're doing wrong? Or is it
a bug (if so, a big one)

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie