New Game (maybe?)

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:33:39 UTC 2011

> Hi!
>
> What do you think?

I think that possibly the best thing to do is to build a shared ontology
and use it to describe a set of objects to be used in children games. So
these objects are always the same across as many games as you please and
you build a coherent playground. Most of child learning is based on
re-enforcing a signal, so repetition really helps. Once you have populated
the playground with these objects you probably want to define a set of
manipulative actions, so that objects always behave the same.

Having that creating any number of new games becomes quite trivial.

Bèrto