[kde-edu]: Re: Practice Sentence idea

alsaf alfraealba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:46:04 CEST 2011

Anne Marie, I haven't received any feedback from the Parley mailing list
yet but thought I'd post it here as I would have to amend the KDE-EDU
libraries to implement the idea.

I placed the zip file in kde-files.org as I had put my .kvtml files in
that site as well. I have just added the script to kde-apps as well
under the following link:

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Parley+Sentence+Generator+?content=140331

The idea is to learn the Grammar rather than just vocabulary of a
language. Tbh, the Python script I had written is irrelevant as this can
be implemented into the relevant library. What I am looking for is
feedback on the design of code to create more complex sentences which I
had described and ideas on how to implement eventually into the Parley
program.