[kde-edu]: Re: Practice Sentence idea

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Mar 28 07:47:10 CEST 2011

On Sunday, March 27, 2011 10:14:39 PM alsaf wrote:
> I posted this in the Parley mailing this. I think it might be better to
> put it in this list as to start this, I think I will need to amend the
> KEduVocDocument class library.
Did you get any answer from the Parley list?
> I've written the following Python script that generates simple sentences
> that can be copied and pasted into Parley to use as practice.
>
> http://kde-files.org/content/show.php/Parley+Sentence+Generator?content=138
> 154
You put this script as a Pastebin Script on kde-files.org thus it appears very
wrongly when you want to add a new pastebin in the Pastebin Applet. Please
remove the script from there and put it on kde-apps.org or elsewhere.
kde-files.org is a repository for KNewStuff files and there is no KNewStuff
support for Parley script.

I cannot comment on the script itself as I don't see the use case nor did I
tested the script. If I understand correctly, the use case is to learn the
grammar of a language?

Best regards,

Anne-Marie