[kde-edu]: R: Re: Kartesio

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Sun Mar 27 14:12:40 CEST 2011

Well, it's just a little more complex: maxima does only the part of solving
the
function, but the algorithm for best fit is implemented into Kartesio, and
can't be done with maxima commands. Plus, the interface of Kartesio has been
designed for this particular use, while Cantor is fundamentally a paper for
mathematical calculations. It could be a good idea to write a plugin for
Cantor
that works with Kartesio as a backend, but I should think about how this
could
be done.

Luca Tringali