Cantor - feature requests

Martin Küttler martin.kuettler at gmx.de
Sun Jun 5 18:09:34 CEST 2011

Hello,

>> Some small feature requests:
>>
>> 1. I miss the possibility, to insert "new page" page breaks into the
>>     worksheet. This is really annoying, if you have a long calculation
>>     and want to print it.
>>
>> 2. The menu entry "Edit" is missing completely. This is not very nice.
>>     Commands like "Copy", "Paste", "Search" and "Search and Replace" should
>>     be available.

I implemented the page break feature. It looks like it will make its
way into cantor, but that may take some time still, as they are in a
code freeze right now. But I'll attach a patch, so that you can
compile cantor with the changes. Just applying the patch in the main
cantor directory should make it work, please let me know if it
doesn't.

Copy/Cut/Paste are available from the context menu (or via their
shortcuts). I'd like to implement Search/Search&Replace as well, but
I'm not sure when that will happen.

Best regards,
Martin Küttler