[kde-edu]: IRC meeting with KDE Edu meeting organization

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jan 25 00:07:33 CET 2011

Hi edu-ers!
As it was discussed recently, I've been discussing with some people in
Bilbao to organize this year's meeting, the main topic to discuss would be
how do we get to choose an adequate date but I'm sure more will come up.

That's why we decided to make a rendez-vous for tomorrow with Dani and
anyone interested in the #kde-edu meeting for the 25th january (today
already) from 17h (western european time).

See you!
Aleix