[kde-edu]: Re: Review Request: CMakeLists fix in Kiten

Rebetez Etienne etienne.rebetez at oberwallis.ch
Sun Jan 23 13:41:15 CET 2011

Am Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011, 12:30:02 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> A Diumenge, 23 de gener de 2011, Sebastian Stein va escriure:
> > Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> [110123 10:22]:
> > > Yep, just saying that this is not needed at the moment to "build
> > > without errors" as the patch says.

> > But how do we move forward to git? Maybe we should now break the
> > compilation of kdeedu in trunk so that there is a need to make all
> > projects compile independently?
>
> I sincerely don't know what's the expected process. But as far as i know
> you  can make things buildable standalone without breaking the general
> build.
>
> Albert

Back in December there was a discusion with the header "git conversion". As i
understand the consens was to make for all apps a git repo.
The first step would be to adapt the cmake files, like Daniel did.
Marble, Kalzium, Rocs can already be build as standalone and form kdeedu.
So every app can be patched without breaking trunk in order to be split;)

Etienne