[kde-edu]: Re: About Kiten

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:34:34 CET 2011

2011/1/20 Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr>:
> I am not sure what is to be done with it as I don't use it. It is not
> maintained means that it does not benefit from new KDE technology and that bugs
> are not fixed and that no new features are added. Being in such a state cannot
> last for too long as nobody from our team actually checks its state. As I
> said, I don't know anything about Japanese and I don't even have the proper
> fonts for Kiten. It could be broken and nobody would even notice. So it needs
> someone that at least builds it before the releases and check the bug reports.
> https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=kiten
> You're warmly welcome to step in to look after it!

Hi,

I wanted to upload a patch (small feature implementation) to
ReviewBoard, though I haven't done that yet, because I've forgotten
about the patch. I have 2 questions:
1. Should I upload that patch into reviewboard, or just commit it? The
patch adds a lineedit into radical selector where the double-clicked
kanji are copied (like in KCharSelect). There also is a button "To
Clipboard" (also like in KCharSelect).
2. If I upload the patch to reviewboard, will anyone judge it?

--
Alexander Potashev