[kde-edu]: Re: KTouch

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Feb 14 11:23:15 CET 2011

On Sunday 13 February 2011 18:51:41 Jonathan Raphael Joachim Kolberg wrote:
> I’d like to do some work on KTouch, but I don’t know what’s needed and what
> could be done.
Hi Jonathan,

As Aleix said, it's good to start with bugs
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=ktouch

You can also try to see what you would improve on the interface and start
discussing it with KDE people. If I remember there was also some right to left
languages issues.

We are in the process of moving svn trunk to git and you can get the trunk
code in kdeeedu/ktouch currently from svn and build it as such (noneed to
build the whole kdeedu)
You can use reviewboard for your patches and we will review them. After 2 or
3, if you feel you want to carry on, we'll give you commit access.

Welcome in the team, best regards,

Anne-Marie