Help sought to build KDE SC & Qt Framework.

Ankit Bhatnagar ankitbhatnagar2012 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 07:11:50 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've been trying to build my SC, but haven't had much progress into it. I
have tried using the Project Neon method of doing it and I could manage a
bit of it altogether. Now, could anyone guide me in ---
1) Building my KDE SC
2) then the specific project framework; I've already begun working for KDE
EDU ( Rocs & Kalgebra, at present)
3) and last the Qt Framework also, if at all.

Also comment on, if Project Neon should be the appropriate method of
building my environment or I go the traditional way, scratch from source.

Wishes.
Ankit.