Want to Contribute to KDE-Edu Community.

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:31:43 UTC 2011

>If we are going this route, another that I think is absolutely
>critical for anyone using kalgebra or kmplot for
>advanced (i.e. above high-school) level work is to
>support logarithmic axes, both semilog and log-log.
Nice ideas/features :)

Yes, perhaps we can take this approach, this also depends on Aleix, another
route can be deploy another app for -exclusive- plotting (with advanced
features -even more than kmplot-) and use the parser (yes, now can be
reused in a clean way :))

In fact, these 2 last years I've working on that approach (better support
on 3d plotting too), maybe we can talk and review more ideas,

Cheers,
Percy