Kpairs Theme Schema

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 31 21:17:08 UTC 2011

A Dimecres, 31 d'agost de 2011, Peter Hedlund vàreu escriure:
> On Aug 31, 2011, at 1:56 PM, Marco Calignano wrote:
> >> Yes, that's what I was wondering too. Is this new schema only for
> >> overall interface appearance or also for the actual data of the game
> >> task?
> >>
> >> If the second, what is lacking in kvtml that prevents you from using
> >> it? Maybe it would be better to extend the kvtml format if more tags
> >> are needed for the data. Text, image and sound are already supported,
> >> as well as well as tags for scoring. I see that you have included
> >> video, which would need to be added to kvtml.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Peter
> >
> > I don't know kvtml maybe give me some indication or a link so i check it
> > out, please.
> It's the file format used by most kdeedu apps that handle some kind of
> vocabulary data, parley, kwordquiz, khangman, kanagram, and possibly more.
>
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdeedu/libkdeedu/repository/revisions/
> master/show/keduvocdocument

I'm somehow worried about this one ring to rule them out, what's the point in
using the same file format in Pairs than in Kanagram? What is Kanagram going
to do with files meant for Pairs? Even if they are "technically" the same
format, they are probably "practically" incompatible so in my opinion it does
not really make much sense, but i am not implementing Pairs nor any of the
other programs so take my opinion with a grain of salt ;-)

Albert