[Kig] Coordinate Precision

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Mon Aug 29 04:53:31 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Maurizio Paolini
<paolini at dmf.unicatt.it> wrote:
> Sounds good to me.  At first impression this should have no impact on
> the kig saved files, so I don't see any compatibility problem with
> saved files.

Oh, TBH, I hadn't think of file saving/loading before, but that's
definitely something to look at. I'll include that information in the
review when it's ready, maybe adding some test cases if I see it gets
any complex - but as you mention, initially I don't see how it could
affect old files.

David E. Narváez