Research on the Memory game

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Sat Aug 27 09:40:46 UTC 2011

Since everyone has written a memory game at some point,
I thought I would also chime in ;)

I wrote a buggy and incomplete QML only game a long time ago. This can serve as inspiration in case you decide to go with QML.
For this kind of application I would actually recommend QML.
Find it in the Animals directory in: https://gitorious.org/stuff/qml-dashboard

It's only two QML and one JavaScript file. The version on gitorious supports rotating and zooming the tiles for the academic pleasure of it but needs the GestureArea plugin setup and touch events.
I patched that out and put a simple demo for your inspiration here:
https://frederik.gladhorn.de/memory/animals.zip

Cheers
Frederik