Research on the Memory game

Bina Meusl s.cretella at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:05:13 UTC 2011

Hi :-)

Like you know always thought about a game like this, also for language
learning and letter association. Therefore the possibility to add own image
sets would be really great. The same can also be used with simple maths
equations.

Example in English
Image of a frog gets associated to letter "F"
Image to a frog gets associated to the word "frog"

Letter pairs
a associated to A
b to B
etc

Equations
5+5 associated to 10
5x5 associated to 20

As to contents: we already have sets of pictures (taken from openclipart.org)
and associated words.

I am copying this e-mail also to Outi who is interested in very similar
things for her kids.

Cheers, Bina