Research on the Memory game

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Aug 25 15:51:54 UTC 2011

Hi!

Following Marco's mail about the Memory game, I wrote a small doc to assess
what we currently have and hopefully to trigger a discussion and the best
design possible as a conclusion for such a game.

In this doc, I define what a Memory game is. I present the MemoryGame and
KMemory with screenshots, I extract positive and negative points (subjective
as that only reflects my view).
Then I list a few points for an implementation and that's what should be
discussed and defined here.

The doc is in .odt (I can put it on my scratch pad), the pdf is attached.
Should the conclusions we agree on be on a wiki? Community or techbase?

Best regards,

Anne-Marie