[kde-edu]: Re: Want to participate in Season of KDE

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Apr 25 23:46:24 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 14:26, Phanindra Ramesh Challa
<cpr.17a at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>        I am Phanindra Ramesh Challa, an engineering student from
> India. I am new to KDE and want to participate in Season of KDE. I am
> very interested in developing games for children which enhance their
> learning capabilities. So, I have found kde-edu can be a good platform
> for me to participate in Season of KDE and start my exploration in
> open source development.
>
> So, can I request you to kindly tell me the details about
> participating in Season of KDE, its prerequisites?

Hi :)

Did you see my blog post at
http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2011/04/25/announcing-season-of-kde-2011/
? The best way forward is to figure out a nice project with the edu
team and then fill out the survey there. Email me if there are any
problems.

Edu-team: Do you have an idea for a project for him? And a mentor? It
should probably be a bit smaller than the usual GSoC project.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher