[kde-edu]: New website and various promo

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Apr 20 21:28:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

The new website will be online soon and we would like to put an article on the
Dot about it.
Aleix and me started an etherpad where you can all contribute:
http://titanpad.com/tQNn2LC1UK

Feel free to improve it!

We also uploaded the logo (svg, png and pdf) full versions at
http://files.kde.org/edu/logo/
and the flyer made by a Google CodeIn student
http://files.kde.org/edu/flyer/
(to be opened with Gimp).
The flyer has typos and needs improvements but it's a good start. If you fel
like improving it, ask kde sysadmins for access to upload the new version.

The new website is superb, thanks Elena and all people who worked on it!

Best regards to all,

Anne-Marie

PS: Apologies for not being at the meeting and thanks to the Spanish team for
all the hard work. Thanks to all participants as well.