[kde-edu]: Re: Compiling Cantor

Uwe Fechner u.fechner at tudelft.nl
Mon Apr 18 23:11:07 CEST 2011

 Hello,

yes, I can compile Cantor now including the cantor plugins.

I can reproduce the bug, that I want to fix.

The only strange thing:
If I enter "sin(x)" into an empty sage worksheet, I get:

sin(x)

\begin{eqnarray*}\newcommand{\Bold}[1]{\mathbf{#1}}\sin\left(x\right)\end{eqnarray*}

So the latex source code is shown, instead of the formula.

This does not happen, if I open old worksheets.
Strange.

On the command line I get the following messages:

ufechner at dell-laptop:~$ cantor
cantor(6620)/kdecore (KLibrary) findLibraryInternal: plugins should not
have a 'lib' prefix: "libcantorpart.so"
Object::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter
cantor(6620)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "" with
KXMLGUIFactory!
Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon

Regards:

Uwe