[kde-edu]: Re: R: GSoC Plasma Educational Desktop Proposal v0.2

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:24:06 CEST 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 7:19 PM, karan pratap singh:
>> remember well... the teacher writes a series of questions with multiple
>> choices
>> and the students will do them. Then the system immediately gives the
>> results.
>
> This is an excellent idea!
> I had distributed assignment delivery and collection from students in my
> mind, but hadn't thought much about the exam feature.
>
> Thanks a ton! :)
> I will do some research on KEduca and will propose how best to integrate the
> exam feature into PlasmED in v0.3.

I don't think it's in the scope.
that's the worskpace there, reinventing kdeedu applications is not
exactly the thing to do.
now, it's not an issue that i followed, so i don't know what is keduca
status, if it was attempted to port to kde4 or not or whatever.
resurrecting it would be for sure a good project for sure, for his own.

Cheers,
Marco Martin