[kde-edu]: R: Re: R: GSoC Plasma Educational Desktop Proposal v0.2

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Fri Apr 1 16:02:14 CEST 2011

Well, doing exams is the only part Plasma Classroom is missing... I think that this software must be complete, so that every important thing (both teaching and examining) can be done directly from the desktop: I don't know how the situation is in other coutries, but in mine the 80% of teachers does not want to use a computer because they says "It's too difficult" (the funny thing is that many times the teacher asks help to the students to use some software). The only way we can make them use computers, is to create something absolutely simple: having everything on the desktop is the first main step.
Post Scriptum: I also think that actually KEduca is dead... I have not been able to find a KDE4 version. And it's stupid to do the entire course on computers, then do exams on paper...

Luca Tringali