[kde-edu]: Internationalization

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon May 24 22:12:49 CEST 2010

Hi Fernando,

am Montag, 24. Mai 2010, um 21:30:15 schrieb Fernando Bordignon:
> Hi,
> I'm a Computer Science student and I need to internationalize a software as
> a requisite to a specific course.
> Me and my partner want to use this opportunity to contribute with the open
> source community, as the work load expected for the course is low we
> thought in helping at educational software, that has relatively low
> complexity and helps children to learn various subjects.
> Please anyone that works at a small/medium size software that has no/little
> degree of internationalization let us know if we can help, the deadline is
> end of June/begin of July, and we need to define which program we will work
> with as soon as possible!

I18n is a hard requirement for any application in the kde main modules and
extragear, whithout that an application will never pass the review stage.

So you won't find any applications here without working i18n wise.

Of course there are some apps in kdeedu with i18n bugs like step, some of them
hard to solve, but does that fullfill the requirements of your course?

--
Burkhard Lück