[kde-edu]: Internationalization

Fernando Bordignon fbordignon at gmail.com
Mon May 24 21:30:15 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm a Computer Science student and I need to internationalize a software as
a requisite to a specific course.
Me and my partner want to use this opportunity to contribute with the open
source community, as the work load expected for the course is low we thought
in helping at educational software, that has relatively low complexity and
helps children to learn various subjects.
Please anyone that works at a small/medium size software that has no/little
degree of internationalization let us know if we can help, the deadline is
end of June/begin of July, and we need to define which program we will work
with as soon as possible!

Thanks very much,
Fernando.