[kde-edu]: Adopting related formats

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon May 24 01:39:45 CEST 2010

Hi,
So we were talking today about Moodle formats. I researched a little and
found these two:
http://docs.moodle.org/en/Moodle_XML
http://microformats.org/wiki/gift

Them both are for tests, which is rather limited but it could be some
starter.
I'm not sure what's the difference between them (why do they have 2 of them)
but for starter, to have a library to import/export to one of these can be
easy and useful (with some little frontends to do tests and maybe to create
new ones).
We could consider also to create some kvtml to moodle exporter, that would
let some users to use our tools to prepare moodle tests.

Good night!
Aleix