[kde-edu]: new project for young kids

Mario Fux edu-ml at unormal.org
Fri Mar 19 16:31:09 CET 2010

Am Freitag, 19. März 2010 schrieb simion ploscariu:
> Hi all.

Morning

> I want to start a new project , i placed some ideas here
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Edu/KidsPlay
>
> Please give feedback.

Interesting idea. I read your wiki site above and here are some quick thoughts
of my side:
- Sounds like GCompris (www.gcompris.net) for KDE
-> Probably you could check if you could share the plugins somehow
- I needs activities for girls as well and don't think that just boys love
cars ;-)

> I need help writing the core, the main program that will load the plugins,
> i never written a KDE application,(this is an app
> http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/Learn+to+count?content=121450  that i
> will make it a plugin).
> If you do not have time for coding informations are useful too, like use
> that class for doing that and that cvlass ..., look at the some example,
> anything to get me started. I want to get it started as soon as possiblle

CU
Mario