[kde-edu]: [Parley] Wishlist

Adam 'foo-script' Rakowski foo-script at o2.pl
Mon Jun 28 01:49:54 CEST 2010

German accented letters can be replaced by "e" after letter, eg.: ueber =
über, Bruecke = Brucke etc.
Could you implement this feature? I don't want to install German keyboard
to test my skills.

I downloaded some German-English exercises, but for each word that has some
meanings (e.g. to spend can be translated into 2 or ever 3 words) Parley
accepts my answer only when all the meanings are typed. Otherwise I get
none. Correct answer for "to spend" word was "(Geld) ausgeben, (Zeit)
verbringen", however the answer "ausgeben, verbringen" is incorrect. Maybe
because I didn't write the context in parthensis. I don't like it. An
answer "ausgeben, verbringen" should be enough. Don't you thing?

Regards
AR