[kde-edu]: New flavour of edu.kde.org online

Torsten Rahn tackat at kde.org
Fri Jul 2 12:52:01 CEST 2010

Ok, this completely broke the Marble webpage. :-(

On one hand it's a bit unfortunate that this breakage happens right in time for
Akademy. On the other hand its fortunate since it gives us some time during
Akademy to discuss how we want to proceed with the Marble Webpage.

The new page is pretty much focused around KDE-EDU -- which is a good thing for
people who are thinking of Marble as an educational tool.
But on the other hand this is an obstacle and not suited for people who are just
interested in Marble itself (and don't care about the rest of KDE-EDU).
Or people who want to use Marble as an application or as a library in a totally
different context (navigation, science, etc.).

So we need to make up our minds how we want to manage and solve this issue. Of
course this is also related to the modularization of Marble.

Best Regards,

Torsten