[kde-edu]: Gsoc 2010 regarding

annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Feb 28 19:18:57 CET 2010

Hi,

I am the current KHangMan maintainer and I'd be happy to sponsor you (although I won't be available all summer probably but we can find someone to replace me).
I'd be happy on any work improving KHangMan and I gave some ideas in a mail recently:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu&m=126703357210219&w=2

If you want to take on your current ideas, I'd be happy to help you taking them into more precise ideas.

Lydia, how do we proceed for ideas not on the Community SoC page? does this idea need to be added?

Best regards,

Anne-Marie