[kde-edu]: Step without kdelibs?

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Thu Feb 11 14:56:12 CET 2010

  Hello!
  I've learnt recently about "Step" existence. And now I have such a
question: is it possible to use Step without KDE installed?
  The problem is that I am not a KDE user (since the time KDE3 was
excluded from GGL's Portage tree) and I do not want any additional
libraries installed on my system, but I do want to use some programs
from KDE-Edu project. I use Marble for some time already (I even try
to write some plugins to Marble) and now I would like to start using
(and developing) Step, but I'm not sure if I can do that without
installing KDE libraries. Please, tell me if there is such a
possibility.

  Thanks in advance.
  Vladimir.

-----